Introducing the 5 Fridges Farm
- What is it?
The same Farmers Market you love at 5 Fridges Farm, but with limited personal contact and drive-thru pick up.
How does it work?
- Items are purchased online during a limited time frame (7:00 AM Friday to 12:00 PM Monday).
- Vendors prepare the purchased goodies and assemble bags of your purchases.
- Customers pick up their goodies drive-thru style at the Farm on the following Friday.
- When do I get my purchase?
During checkout, you will choose a 30-minute window in which to pick up your goodies (between 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM on the Friday after purchase). To limit the number of people at the Farm, you will only be allowed to enter the Farm during your assigned pick up window.
- How do I pick up my purchase?
Come to the Farm during your assigned pick up time. Pull in front of the green building and DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR - the vendors will load your bags into your trunk for you.
Which vendors are participating?
- 5 Fridges Farm
- Biscotti Hound
- Clear Fork Cider
- Highlands MicroFarm
- Nourish Me
- PFZ Farms
- Quiz Bee Farms
- Round Here Ranch
- Ruby Jean Patisserie
- Tres Leches Treats
- Why is this a limited time market 5 days in advance of pick up?
To give vendors a chance to prepare and assemble your purchase so pick up can be as safe as possible. Because of this, there will be no on-site sales, exchanges, or refunds on the pick up day.
- Why are we doing it this way?
To comply with social distancing, to keep everyone safe, and to provide new options for getting Farm goodies.
Thanks for your patience with this new format. We are excited to bring you our market online!