- ¼ - ½ pound ground turkey, pork, or tofu
- Cajun spices
- soy sauce
- ¼ pound cooked shrimp, split (optional)
- 6 oz Asian rice noodles
- ¼ lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- ¼ cup minced cilantro, or to taste (optional)
- ¼ cup minced mint, or to taste
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts, or to taste
- Nuoc Cham (see below)
- Season turkey/pork/tofu with Cajun spices and stir-fry with a splash of soy sauce, cool.
- Boil noodles until tender (about 4 minutes). Rinse, drain, cool.
- Place noodles into 2 large bowls, topping with veggies, meat, shrimp, and crushed peanuts.
- Serve with Nuoc Cham or a prepared soy/sesame salad dressing.
Can be made ahead and stored in the fridge, dressing when served. Serves 2.