Italian meatballs or sausage... same idea except form into balls and eat with sauce or on sandwiches.
Per 1 pound meat (ground beef, ground bison, ground pork, or combo):
- 4 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 1 heaping teaspoon Kosher salt or regular teaspoon regular salt
- 1 grated or finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon whole fennel seed (even better if you toast them a bit first)
Mix all ingredients into meat. Freeze or make dinner. If making meatballs, add an egg to the ground meat especially if using beef or bison. Balls can be cooked in oil on the stove top or put on parchment in the oven.